Suzanne O’Connor’s Bargains LA

The Premiere Bargain Hunting, Bargain Shopping & Sample Sales Guide for the Los Angeles Area.

Bargain Finds

Home & Furnishings

HD Warehouse Direct

HD TV wholesale outlet
La Puente

By Suzanne O'Connor

Out in the San Gabriel Valley is a small warehouse that holds incredible bargains in HD TV’s. Here you‘ll find brand new HD TV’s from both last seasons and current models at real savings of 25%-40% off market prices that beat Amazon and Best Buy every time!

Don’t let the non-descript industrial park or small funky showroom / warehouse here deter you. This wholesale business primarily caters to hotels and commercial businesses. But, lucky for us, they will sell direct to the consumer at the same wholesale direct pricing.

As you enter, you’ll be given a sheet with over 30 current models and prices that are in stock. Turnover is pretty fast here, so the inventory is always changing.

The day we went they had mostly Samsung and Vizio in a variety of sizes. You can pick one out or special order from Samsung, LG, Sony, Sharp or Vizio at the same discount and everything comes with a 1-year warranty!

The prices quoted here are out the door, CASH prices and includes the sales tax.
A Samsung 65” Slim wifi LED TV was $1169 instead of $1600. A Vizio 55”, M- Series Razor was $599 instead of $999. A Samsung 55” Slim LED 1080p smart HDTV was $639 instead of $1050. A Visio 70” LED 1080p 120Hz Smart TV is $999 instead of $1425.  A 23” Razor LED 1080 P I s just $119 instead of the original $160 and a Samsung 60” Slim LED 240 clear motion 1080p Smart Hub TV was $739 instead of $1350.

They also had TV wall mounts for TV’s from small (10 inch TV’s) up to large TV’s (37”-70”)  priced at $12-$55. But we picked up a sleek, pencil sized antenna for just $10 that is replacing our obnoxiously large TV antenna that I just hated.

The staff here pros. They seriously know TV’s and electronics. So you’re not dealing with “wanna bees” on commission. Delivery options are available. We got a quote of $60 to Santa Monica from La Puente. Plus it included set up!

You shop here when you’re serious about buying. The best deals are with cold hard CASH which includes the sales tax. Otherwise they have to add in an extra 3% + 9%... total 12% on Credit or Debit card.

From now on, this will be our “go to” spot when we are in the market for a new TV.  Me thinks it should be yours too!

HD Warehouse Direct
16007 Kaplan Ave., La Puente, CA 91744
(626) 679-2893
Cash preferred / CC (+12.75%)

Tell Jay, Suzanne from BargainsLA sent ya!

BargainsLA iPhone App
BargainsLA Mobile

Find Local Bargains & Sales with our Free and easy to use iPhone App.

Available Now.

Family Friendly Site
If it's Not Quality It's Not a Bargain
Safe Surf Rated